Barn doors have rapidly become an incredibly popular and simple way to add an absolutely striking, statement, eye-catching centerpiece striking feature to any room. Equally at home in farmhouses, industrial lofts, or almost any other home, they’re built to last for generations.
We researched traditional door making methods, and decided to employ them when custom building these doors. We handcraft them from knotty alder (a beautiful hardwood), using no screws and no nails, just sturdy hardwood pegs. The all-wood construction ensures that your doors are just as beautiful on the back as they are on the front.
- Hardware to install this door is available here.
- Built to order from knotty alder, our door are 1-1/2” inches thick, and finished to your specifications.
- We will reach out before we begin building to make sure the doors will fit your opening perfectly, and are finished to match your décor.
- The windows are tempered glass, (required by law) and you can choose clear or frosted at no additional charge.
- Please contact us if you need a size other than the ones posted here – we’re happy to create the perfect piece for you.
- Knotty alder is a durable hardwood that features unique grain and knots that add to the charm of each piece.
- Please note that the price is per door.