The unique character of No. 111 - The Statement Headboard is provided by a hidden storage compartment that features a charging station with two plugs and two USB ports, two reading lights crafted from 100 year old electrical insulators, and an Edison bulb fixture.
The industrial aesthetic of this conversation piece is owed to a combination of reclaimed barn and pallet wood, each individually hand-stained with a proprietary solution to bring out the tannins in each board.
- We include a french cleat to safely secure the headboard to the wall
- The center shelf flips up, revealing a secret compartment with a charging station for up to four devices
- Antique doorknobs on each side of the bed are dimmer switches for the reading lights
- Weathered, sealed, upcycled sheet metal provides the backdrop for the alcove containing the dual bulb light fixture
- All fixtures are wired using construction grade Romex and electrical boxes
- Handcrafted from reclaimed materials in Franklin, TN
- Wood, ceramic, glass insulators, reclaimed hardware
If you reside outside of Middle Tennessee, please message us before ordering so that we may discuss shipping arrangements.
We include all bulbs for the fixtures, but if you ever need replacements, they can be found here.