Handcrafted from knotty alder using traditional door making methods, our barn doors instantly become the functional focal point of any room. They're perfect, whether you're renovating a farmhouse, styling an industrial loft or just want to add some simple charm to any home.
Built to last for generations, they're constructed by hand from select hardwood, and we can stain (or paint) them to match your home. Their all-wood construction ensures that your doors are just as beautiful on the back as they are on the front.
- Our custom hardware is available here.
- Built to order from knotty alder, our door are 1-1/2” inches thick, and finished to your specifications.
- We will reach out before we begin building to make sure the doors will fit your opening perfectly, and are finished to match your décor.
- Please contact us if you need a size other than the ones posted here – we’re happy to create the perfect piece for you.
- Knotty alder is a durable hardwood that features unique grain and knots that add to the charm of each piece.
- Please note that the price is per door.