A marriage of vintage, classic and industrial styles, each of these bookshelves is painstakingly crafted from locally harvested hardwood and welded cold-rolled steel.
Shown are two units seamlessly paired; a single unit's cornice wraps around both sides, while three or more will include intermediate pieces with flush trim on both sides, permitting disconnection for relocation.
- Shelves, and cornices are made from solid Tennessee poplar and finished with our proprietary seven layer process.
- Welded steel frame with structural back straps.
- Five or six fixed shelves (depending on height) - set at 17", 15", and 12" in the pictures, we will custom place them to meet your specifications.
- Because each piece is handcrafted, the variations in the wood and metal that make it up are what make each of them wholly unique, yet able to sit side-by-side as if they are one.
- Once in place, we strongly recommend that you anchor each piece to the wall; doing so will greatly increase the safety of your shelves.
If you'd like to order for delivery outside of Middle Tennessee, please contact us before doing so.
42"W x 17"D x 78"H
42"W x 17"D x 92"H
We look forward to speaking with you regarding custom finishing, sizing or shelf placement.