We love creating pieces that have multiple uses, and this one may be our favorite to date. It's an attention-grabbing conversation piece that's equally at home as the focal point of your kitchen, a dining table for six, a food-safe prep area when you use the zinc side of the top, or a mobile bar at a perfect 42" height.
No. 703 started as a custom order for a much larger version of No. 118 - The Table. Our client told us what they needed: height, mobility, storage, versatility, and surface area, all with the unique industrial feel of the original table. Then they encouraged us to get a little creative. We added vintage-style casters, doubled the secret storage capacity, used a single sheet of heavier gauge metal, and realized we had a great new piece.
- Quick removal of four bolts allows access to almost six cubic feet of hidden storage.
- A simple flip of the top means you can change from a zinc surface to wood.
- The zinc side of the top is food-safe and anti-bacterial.
- Stools up to 32" in height will nestle comfortably under the table for storage.
- The top is handcrafted from industrial grade zinc and reclaimed boards, the hardware is cold-rolled steel, and the base is hardwood reclaimed from barns here in Middle Tennessee.
- Perhaps the best part about working with reclaimed materials is uncovering the unique characteristics that each piece gained in its previous life. Expect a few dings and nail holes; those scars are the badges that celebrate a life well lived.
60"L x 30"W x 42"H
Would you like a copper top or any other customizations? Please reach out and we'll gladly discuss your specific needs.